Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to Traveling with Joe!!

One of the great parts of my job as Director of Operations at NJ Micro Electronic Testing in Clifton, NJ is that I get to travel. I have traveled to over a dozen countries on three continents during the last few years, as well as visited many cities here in the United States. I find the difference in cultures very stimulating and want to share my enthusiasm for travel with you.


This blog will give you a feel for the different places and cultures that I’ve visited and maybe encourage you to join me in exploring the world. I will write about tips for traveling – ideas on packing for various places, the low-down on different airports around the world, etc – as well as information on the cities I’ve visited. Expect to see information on places to visit in different cities, best restaurants, outstanding hotels, etc. I’m going to include anything that I think will bring you the flavor of a country or city so that if you go, you’ll feel more comfortable there.

I hope you’ll come along on my travels and learn something that will make your own easier and more fun.